Carole suggested a little something different this week – 10 sentences that start with “I am”. Fun! Here goes…
1. I am pushing to finish my Daybreak shawl. 3 stripes and the edging to go. KAL deadline is Feb. 14, so I need to rush.
2. I am itching to knit these socks in Malabrigo Rasta.
3. I am going to make those socks toe up with taller cuffs because my big feet will require 2 skeins anyway – may as well do one per sock to use it up and knit the cuffs until I run out.
4. I am super excited to go to New Orleans in a couple of weeks. Going for a conference but will have my evenings free to poke around. Staying on Canal Street, right near (in?) the French Quarter. It’ll be my first visit there.
5. I am taking suggestions for things to do while I’m there, within an easy walk or short cab ride of my hotel. Beignets at Cafe du Monde are a must and it would seem that I need to spend a good part of my time eating and drinking my way through. where and what else?
6. I am planning the knitting for the trip and trying to talk myself out of starting something new just to take with me. My knitting time is always more limited than I think it will be when I travel.
7. I am a little bit ready for spring.
8. I am longing for the first warm day that I can sit on my patio with a glass of wine and soak up the sun.
9. I am still not complaining about winter.
10. I am really hoping for a snow day tomorrow!
Tags: ten on tuesday