Carole’s missive for this week was 10 Random Things on Your Mind. Just 10, huh? I think along with startitis comes a bit of ADD. Let’s see where this goes…
1. Snow days – because I have one today. I’m thinking this might be the last one for the season. (I’ve lost count of how many we’ve had at this point – we seem to close often, for which I’m grateful.)
2. Working at home and how much more productive it should be than being at the office. Because that’s what I’m doing on my snow day… we’ll see about the productive part.
3. Taxes – I really need to do them since I’m home today. Better today than wasting a weekend day on it.
4. Spring – Mother Nature might be punking us this year.
5. Boys – enough said
6. My Fiddlehead Mittens – its all sitting in front of me, ready to get beyond the cast on and one row I’ve gotten done.
7. Organizing my jewelry – every time I try to find a pair of earrings to wear lately, it results in a lot of swearing. my jewelry box is overflowing, not doing anything for my organization and I need to find a new solution pronto. I’m thinking one of those fun little hanging organizer things with clear pockets. Depending on how ugly it ends up being (at this point, I need extra pockets and space over aesthetics), I could put it on the back of the bedroom door, in the walk in closet or just hang it decoratively on the wall. This might be a reward for doing my taxes and plowing through work today…
8. Weddings – I’ve got 3 in 3 months coming in late spring and summer – friend, cousin and so happily, my little brother. There’s travel plans to make and a dress or two to buy.
9. Gardening – what to plant in my little space and where. The front is south facing, full sun and ideal for veggies but exactly where and ground vs container needs to be determined. The back is north facing and shaded most of the day and plants must be largely contained to my little patio. Trying to figure out how to add color and greenery out there without sacrificing space.
10. Painting – what color to do my bedroom and how much to do beyond that.
I could go on and on. So much to do, so little time, so many fun things in the works. Surely a sign that life is good…
Tags: ten on tuesday