This week’s topic is 10 Things You Want To Do in 2012. A bit of daydreaming about what the year might bring and this is what I came up with…
- Take a vacation – the kind where I don’t stay at home. Since money is an object, it won’t be far away or fancy or even very long, most likely – I’d just like to get away someplace fun, even just for a weekend.
- Spend more time outside – more walks, more time at the park, more fresh air.
- Plant a little garden – Maybe in containers or maybe I’ll take over the little garden space that sits empty in a corner of my yard (though I’m not convinced there’s enough sunshine to grow much). I’d like a few tomato plants, maybe a pepper or two and to put my hands in the dirt. I miss that. I’d like to do something more than my little herb pots from last summer. And yes, reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle is rubbing off on me.
- Speaking of books – read more.
- Spin more – no more leaving my wheel neglected between Guild meetings.
- Knit more socks than last year – 2 pairs was sort of sad.
- Knit the Kousa Dogwood Shawl – I’m 2/3 of the way through spinning the singles for it, then on to plying. Then, I’m finally getting my little dream project on my needles.
- Keep growing my programs at work. I’ve got plans – big ones. Once we get our youth shelter open, onward and upward.
- Spend more time with my friends.
- Take more risks – no more playing it safe! (and no, I’m not elaborating )
Here’s to an amazing 2012!
Tags: ten on tuesday